Project “Social inclusion through self-education and learning for migrants” main aim was to achieve cooperation between organizations of the involved countries (Belgium, Spain, Bulgaria and Greece) in order to satisfy the need to support migrants in the process of their inclusion to the EU and to provide them needed information, trainings and knowledge, necessary to integrate these people into European economy and social life.
The main project aim was achieved through the following specific objectives:
- strengthened cooperation between organizations from different EU countries, in order to enable the exchange of practices;
- promoted employment and vocational training, including promoting early integration into the labor market and migrant’s entrepreneurship.
During implementation period, 109 participants were involved, as follow:
During project implementation period, following results were achieved:
- organized interviews and meetings with organizations and institutions working with immigrants in each partnering county;
- developed set of training materials on 10 topics: Country at a glance; Language; Governance system; Geographical – demographic info; Health – Labor Education; Culture –Tradition – Dietary habits; Employment; Entrepreneurship; Migration policy; Services – Instructions.
The developed materials were adapted to the Bulgarian, Greek, Spanish and Belgium context and environment
- Elaborated online training platform & website - www.platform.integritybg.com;
- Developed additional training materials for Entrepreneurship and Employment, together with examples for job offers, CV, cover letter and Psychometric Tests, uploaded on the platform;
-Developed mobile applications for Android and IOs, containing all training topics, including the developed additional topics and a quiz, aiming to access each user if they understand well the training materials and topics.
- Organized 3 physical transnational project meetings and 1 online TPM.
- Organized 1 online Short term learning activity “Training for maintaining, managing, and working with an online information platform”.
- Organized 1 online multiplier event on the topic “How to improve the welcome and support of migrants in EU rural and urban areas?”
- Developed and disseminated project newsletters and project leaflet;
Please visit our site for more info.
Download the application for android smartphones.
The online platform created for the purposes of the project, is a web-based informational portal with uploaded materials for training courses, where all interested people can register and have access to the developed set of trainings and materials, in order to help migrants for the process of social inclusion, gaining new skills and knowledge.
The online learning platform provides the users the following information:
Give it a go at: www.platform.integritybg.com