A few words about the project:
GAP project was submitted, under the title ‘Against the gap between training and labour world’ in the framework of the ERASMUS+ Call 2023 Round 1 KA2 (Appel 2023-EAC/A10/2022) and approved under the topic KA220-VET - Cooperation partnerships in vocational education and training (Ref. no. 23PCP0001-2023-1-BE01-KA220-VET-000166111).
What is the aim of GAP project?
The overall goal of GAP is to enhance the methods used by Vocational Training Centers (VET) to target the integration of vulnerable adults. The development of the trainees' technical and non-technical competencies, the reduction of social and financial barriers, the improvement of self-awareness and security, the creation of a personal project, etc., are all aspects that encourage the insertion. VET Centers consider these characteristics as standalone objectives rather than as components of a comprehensive strategy for the insertion process. Instead of taking a holistic strategy, the aggregated approach to the trainees' demands has poor results in terms of insertion and causes the trainees and VET center to lose contact after the action.
The project aims to bring together in a global methodology the logic of global synergies for support:
- To improve the integration process for Vocational Training Centers (VET)
- To create synergies between vocational training professionals
- To equip and improve vocational guidance and job-coaching processes in VET
- To provide managers with tools to guide their organisation's actions towards better integration
- To provide experts with a methodological framework for supporting VET.
GAP’s Target Group
All project’s work packages and activities foreseen are designed to enhance the Vocational Training Centers’ processes targeting the insertion of vulnerable people.
The project is structured in 7 main work packages (WP):
- WP1: Project Management
- WP2: Guidelines and Methodology
- WP3: Pedagogical tools
- WP4: Tools in relation to the network
- WP5: Multi-device Platform
- WP6: Dissemination and exploitation
- WP7: Quality insurance
Keep visiting us and the GAP’s official site, for forthcoming events and info on the project!